Thursday, May 14, 2015

Charity Project Completed for the Children's Cancer Unit

I finally got around to organizing myself and putting together the last bundles of hats I made for the children's cancer unit at University hospital here in the city.  This project has been a labor of love for me and has taken several weeks which eventually turned into months.

I'm very happy to say that this project is complete for this part of this year, and I will slowly begin working on the next one (keeping my fingers crossed for more free time and good health) for the end of 2015.   

These last bundles will be delivered this month.






source of man crocheting Found on influx.uoregon.edu

“Properly practiced, knitting soothes the troubled spirit, and it doesn't hurt the untroubled spirit either.” ― Elizabeth Zimmermann 


As always, I thank you for stopping by ... and remember that there are many organizations that need donations from talented persons like yourselves ... so consider donating one item of your choice.


The HookDude


No comments:

Post a Comment