Friday, July 1, 2016

Moving Through the Long Days of Summer

I acknowledge that it has been a while that I've posted something on the blog.  The truth be told ... I have been too busy with my life and other responsibilities to allow myself time to write.

But here I am and writing to tell you that it is going to be a long HOT & SIZZLING summer here in Texas.  I'm still very involved in working with the local children's shelter and volunteering at a local hospital.

The time has come where I have made a decision to move from my current living quarters to another location which will provide more amenities and a better community to live in.  For the next few weeks, I will be busy downsizing, making trips to the local Goodwill and packing away my stuff.

In case, I don't post during the remainder of the summer, you will know the reasons.

In the meantime, I wish you a safe summer and if you are lucky enough to travel on vacation, then I wish you a safe and pleasant one.  Be well.







No comments:

Post a Comment