Thursday, August 28, 2014

Reveal Your True Colors !!!

You can show your true colors in umpteen ways ... but I prefer to be meticulous about it.    I've always said that women are very lucky because they can throw on many colors to reveal their moods, their likes and dislikes ... while guys are still limited to wearing a colorful tie or shirt.


That's why I like working with yarn.   If you go on the hunt, you can find any shade imaginable from the color spectrum to add vitality and spice to any fabric that you create.



I haven't had time to go looking, so I played around with some colors that I had in my stash.   This is what I came up with. . . you can find the written pattern at my Ravelry page click here.   Some of these hats will be going to a local hospital's children's oncology unit.






As always I want to thank you for stopping by and visiting ... I know that there's much talent amongst you so please consider donating one item from your creations to a favorite charity.     Have a safe Labor Day holiday!!


The HookDude







No comments:

Post a Comment