Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Project Peace (LaPaz) Charity Program Completed for 2013

Project Peace (LaPaz) charity program has been completed for 2013.   All of the crocheted hats (20 in all) were delivered today to St. Peter - St. Joseph Children's Home (link) along with some other miscellaneous clothing items.

It was a labor of love and commitment.   The children range from ages 4 to 17.  At this time, I'm not sure how many children are housed at St. P, St.J's, but I was told that the campus can house up to 150 children.   I know that there are many services offered there one of which is counseling.   

Here are some pictures of the donated hats.   As always, I thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog page.    I know that there are many talented fiber artists out there (men and women), so please consider donating one or more of your creations to charity.    God Bless





No comments:

Post a Comment