Saturday, May 10, 2014

#Crochet Ribbed Stitch Look Winter Hat

Here's another crochet hat for the cold winter season and a great beginner's project.   This particular pattern is done in single crochet and has the ribbed stitch look.  It can be done using single, half-double and double crochet stitch.   The choice and preference is yours.     Personally, I prefer using the single and half-double crochet stitch for this pattern.    It gives the hat a tighter stitch look and, in my opinion, it is much warmer.   The choice, of course, is yours. 

Have fun making these hats using your favorite stitch and your favorite colors.


Please go to this Link for instructions and the easy pattern.   You can also use the same pattern to make hats for babies and children just by altering the number of stitches in the pattern.   Be creative !!! 

Here's a photo of my completed hat.



Adult Men's Hat



I used the Red Heart Soft worsted weight yarn and a size 5.0mm hook.



As always, I thank you for visiting my blog page.  I know that there are many talented fiber artists out there, so please consider donating one of your items to your favorite charity.



The HookDude

No comments:

Post a Comment