Sunday, December 11, 2016

Happy Holidays 2016

Mission accomplished !!  As of mid August 2016, I officially moved into my new living quarters (my new apartment home).  

Going through all of my closets last summer, my garage, downsizing, and making numerous trips to the local Goodwill to drop off donated items finally paid off.  I had lived at my former townhouse 14 years and didn't realize that I had many material things that I actually did not use.  So a decision was made that all items would be donated to Goodwill and another local charity.

It was a sigh of relief when the day of the planned move finally arrived in August.
The move went smoothly except for some thunderstorms that interfered late afternoon.

I am happily settled into my new home and enjoying every minute of it.




At this time, I want to take this opportunity to reach out to all of my blog and Facebook friends and family and wish you all a very safe Christmas season.  May 2017, bring you peace, prosperity and much health.

As always, I thank you for stopping by.





No comments:

Post a Comment